We are devoted to establishing a workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the chance to fulfill their full potential.
Senior Technical Architect (Work from Home)
Is your enthusiasm driving you to seek a fast-paced and exciting work environment?
You could be precisely what we’re searching for – greatness to add to our already wonderful community!
With us, you’ll be able to advance your professional career, collaborate with our award-winning IT Dev Team, and feel fulfilled by making a meaningful contribution to the global digital scene.
You will have an opportunity to…
- Lead and coordinate design, development, testing, and deployment activities while collaborating closely with multiple vendors.
- Analyze and evaluate offered solutions, as well as determine technical feasibility.
- By doing systems analysis and making suggestions, enhance business and software processes.
- Review vendor assessments
- Organize performance testing in accordance with capacity planning.
- Oversee and assist the vendors and project teams in all test phases (system testing, functional testing etc.)
- Join the Deployment Primes in developing a deployment plan.
- Create executive presentations and notify the support teams of any technical release changes.
- Occasionally helping the production support staff to fix production issues
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of software architecture patterns and procedures.
- At least 5-10 years of Software architecture
- Software development – Java (preferred), C#, C/C++, etc.
- Microservices and API development
- SOA and Web Services, REST API design, development, and testing experience
- OS (Unix/AIX/Solaris/Linux)
- Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
- Microservices, API
Nice to have:
- Knowledgeable in XML, XSD, SOAP, XSLT, XQuery
- AngularJS, React, Redux or nodeJS an asset
- Quarkus, Springboot, Kafka – strongly recommended
More about our benefits
- Work-from-home setup
- Equipment will be provided
- Competitive Salary, Pay per performance, and bonuses!
- HMO upon day 1 + 2 free dependents up to 75y.o
- 6 months PAID maternity/paternity leave
- Day 1 Group Life Insurance and so much more!
If this position interests you, send your application to email@example.com.
Use the subject line: “Application for Senior Technical Architect”