We are devoted to establishing a workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the chance to fulfill their full potential.
SAP ABAP / Basis Developer (Work From Home)
Is your enthusiasm driving you to seek a fast-paced and exciting work environment?
You could be precisely what we’re searching for – greatness to add to our already wonderful community!
With us, you’ll be able to advance your professional career, collaborate with our award-winning IT Dev Team, and feel fulfilled by making a meaningful contribution to the global digital scene.
You will have an opportunity to…
- Conduct Fit/Gap analysis of requirements and recommend solution options based on best practices
- Considering the needs and goals of the business, scope, estimate, and design new or modified IT solutions.
- Develops quality code and associate with technical documentation
- Conducts unit testing of the specific application and system solutions, interfaces, and other related technical development
- Coordinate the delivery of IT change requests across the system landscape with the Release Management team.
- Provide end-user support to stabilize new changes deployed
- Provide level 3 end-user support to accounting function users globally
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve production system issues/incidents
- Identify solution improvement opportunities and leverage leading SAP practices to continually enhance business value and benefits from IT enablement
- 5 years of hands-on experience in designing and delivering SAP solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, or any related field
- Strong SAP Finance design and configuration expertise, including interface with other components
Nice to have:
- Proficient and has a solid understanding of ABAP Development
- Ability to operate in a complex, fast-paced project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, and language
- Adapt to building relationships with IT peers as well as business end users
- Able to work in mid, night shift/shifting schedule
More about our benefits
- Work-from-home setup
- Equipment will be provided
- Competitive Salary, Pay per performance, and bonuses!
- HMO upon day 1 + 2 dependents free up to 75y/o
- 6 months of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Group life Insurance and so much more!
If this role sounds exciting to you, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the subject line: “Application for SAP ABAP / Basis Developer”