We are devoted to establishing a workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the chance to fulfill their full potential.
Python Developer (Work From Home)
Is your enthusiasm driving you to seek a fast-paced and exciting work environment?
You could be precisely what we’re searching for – greatness to add to our already wonderful community!
With us, you’ll be able to advance your professional career, collaborate with our award-winning IT Dev Team, and feel fulfilled by making a meaningful contribution to the global digital scene.
You will have an opportunity to…
- Define with the architectural and design teams the necessary actions that must be taken to satisfy the business requirements, implement, and sustain the high-level architecture.
- Build tools to help the client enforce the security of its networks
- Champion Security and foster best practices in the DevSecOps context
- Participate in, and improve the Continuous Integration and the Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) cycle and processes
- Contribute to resolving incident reports relating to development and operational issues in a timely fashion
- Propose canvas for good practices regarding code writing, reviews, and deployment workflow
- 5 years of Python Backend Development experience
- Deep knowledge of programming, OO Design Patterns, and Software Architecture (e.g. Microservices)
- Familiarity with common Python web frameworks such as Flask, Django, Django Rest Framework
Nice to have:
- Expertise with Test Driven Development and Agile Development
- Expertise in CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab Runners and/or Jenkins
- Expertise in SQL and Non-SQL database
- Expertise in Kubernetes-based workflows (Gitlab/Docker/OpenShift)
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS)
- Experience designing in RESTful architectural style, including JSON format
- Knowledgeable in security principles and tools (SCM, SAST, SCA, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in: Neo4J, Express.js, Go, Node.js, PySpark/Cloudera, Data Science/Machine Learning, Caching (Redis)
- Code quality and security (SonarQube, Checkmarx, JFrog Xray)
More about our benefits
- Work-from-home setup
- Equipment will be provided
- Competitive Salary, Pay per performance, and bonuses!
- HMO upon day 1 + 2 dependents free up to 75y/o
- 6 months of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Group life Insurance and so much more!
If this position interests you, send your application to email@example.com.
Use the subject line: “Application for Python Developer”