We are devoted to establishing a workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the chance to fulfill their full potential.
Are you a tech-savvy that can create code instantly?
Do you have the ability to multitask and manage many projects?
Do you enjoy working with a varied set of people?
As a Programmer, you will create new programs or revise old ones based on specifications, system design, and quality assurance standards. Your tasks also include establishing and developing new databases and applications, as well as administration, maintenance, and quality assurance functions for new and current projects.
You will have an opportunity to…
- Responsible for converting client requirements into usable outcomes, typically via building apps, scripts, integrations, and/or solutions with (but not limited to) Visual Studio,.NET, Azure Technology, and the Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Using cloud-based technologies, write clean, well-organized code for resilient, scalable, and high-performance apps and scripts.
- Identify, communicate, and provide solutions to any/all development challenges and issues.
- Provide troubleshooting solutions on existing projects that may significantly impact the business.
- Ensure solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards
- Collaborate with team members to contribute towards knowledge exchange and development of best practices to achieve deliverables and goals
- Update program documentation, user manuals, and/or operations manuals based on changes made to applications/systems
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in any IT-related field.
- Have a degree in Computer Science/IT, Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or any similar cloud technologies (like AWS, Google Cloud)
- Proven experience working with databases/SQL Programming (such as SQL Server, PL/SQL, MySQL)
- Experienced with and/or knowledgeable can adapt to any JS Frameworks (Bootstrap or similar)
- Familiarity with version/source control (eg. SVN, TFS, Git)
- Knowledgeable in Agile or similar project management methodologies and development methodologies
- Experience in development using Visual Studio and/or related tools
- Excellent communication, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Certificates relevant to the role are not required but can be used as an advantage
If this role sounds exciting to you, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the subject line: “Application for Programmer”