We are devoted to establishing a workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the chance to fulfill their full potential.
iOS Application Developer
Do you possess the necessary skills to work in a fast-paced atmosphere, mobile app development shop?
Do you have experience developing Enterprise and Commercial Grade Mobile Apps for iOS?
Are you flexible enough to be a part of an agile team?
Consider the possibility of joining an organization dedicated to your professional development. You will be a member of our incredible team, where you will have the ability to collaborate with other like-minded and enthusiastic individuals in a fun, fast-paced, interesting, and ever-changing atmosphere.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Join a team of developers working on a mobile app delivery team for communications and telecommunications that is developing and building the features.
- Responsible for taking part in all phases of the development of iOS applications, including collaborating with other teams (internal and external) to comprehend technologies and needs, creating and executing the user experience, and assisting in pushing the capabilities of our products.
- Use Swift, Git, Jira, and Instruments as software development tools to create, test, debug, and release high-quality software.
- Possibly serve as a technical project manager or Lead iOS Developer for small software projects.
- Participate in peer code reviews and provide value by offering comments and recommendations.
- Provide dependable answers to a range of issues utilizing solid problem-solving methods, such as root cause analysis, and provide appropriate remedial action.
- Assess the work required, consider new possibilities for related technologies, and provide ideas for process improvement.
- Ensure quality of produced code by thorough unit testing
- Developing performance testing matrix and making sure application development meets performance standards
- Participate and lead knowledge transfer sessions, capacity analysis, performance trends and establish proper monitoring and hand off to support team
- Work with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions
- Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores, infrastructure issues)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology
- Experienced with System Development Lifecycle management tools
- Knowledge or experience with HTML5, AJAX, XML, CSS3, jQuery, ReactJS, Bootstrap technologies
- Understanding of Geographic Distributed Applications
- Knowledge of security standards and best practices
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience with SWIFT and/or Objective-C technologies.
- Strong understanding of iOS software development lifecycle
- Understanding of Restful Services
- A thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model
- Experience with Human Touch Interface guidelines
- Experience with Git, Auto Layout and Alamofire
- Experience with XCTest for unit testing
- At least one app in App Store and experience with publishing apps
- Experience in Performance Optimized & Object-Oriented Design (OOD), SQL Server, N-tier application architecture, and the full lifecycle of the software design and development process.
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to manage technical resources
- Strong Leadership and organizational abilities
- Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex, multi-platform solutions
If this role sounds exciting to you, send your application to email@example.com.
Use the subject line: “Application for iOS Application Developer”