We are devoted to establishing a workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the chance to fulfill their full potential.
Frontend Developer (Work From Home)
Is your enthusiasm driving you to seek a fast-paced and exciting work environment?
You could be precisely what we’re searching for – greatness to add to our already wonderful community!
With us, you’ll be able to advance your professional career, collaborate with our award-winning IT Dev Team, and feel fulfilled by making a meaningful contribution to the global digital scene.
You will have an opportunity to…
- Understand and apply Scrum rules and principles in every tasks.
- Work with the back-end development team to find innovative solutions.
- Bring solutions to problems related to cross-platform display.
- Work together with the user experience team to offer the greatest experience while keeping the business objectives in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, information systems, computer science, engineering, or as such
- 2 years of experience in Frontend Development
- Experience working in an Agile methodology, Scrum, and Java environment
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of a versioning tool (git, svn); and Atlassian suite (Jira, Kanban, Confluence)
- Working knowledge of the social web, navigation standards, and issues related to SEO
- Analytical skills, ability to conceptualize, strong organizational skills
- Must be able to handle several competitive products simultaneously and communicate effectively within a national organization.
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Able to work in mid, night shift/shifting schedule
More about our benefits
- Work-from-home setup
- Equipment will be provided
- Competitive Salary, Pay per performance, and bonuses!
- HMO upon day 1 + 2 dependents free up to 75y/o
- 6 months of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Group life Insurance and so much more!
If this role sounds exciting to you, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the subject line: “Application for Frontend Developer”