Imagine being part of an amazing team where you are treated as a friend yet professional and not just a co-worker, you will have an opportunity to work with like-minded, passionate, and talented individuals in a fast-paced environment where you can push yourself to grow faster as a developer.
- At least 4 years in Frontend web development or related position
- Experience in Mobile First web development from design mockups to frontend codes
- Pixel level attention to details
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Bootstrap, JSX, C#
- Good understanding of web accessibility standards ( WCAG 2.0 )
Good to have:
- Experience with ASP.net
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience in Windows based web server ( IIS6, IIS7 and .net)
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013+ and TFS
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- Development understanding/experience (ASP.NET, .NET MVC)
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop for web designers, as well as Wireframes and Mock-ups
- Solid organizational/project management skills and can roll with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Enjoys brainstorming and collaboration
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver
So update your resume and send the best that you got for the best Job offer.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the subject line: “Application for UI/UX Web Developer”